A must for ear acupuncturists! This outstanding reference guide and textbook provides a comprehensive review of both the French and Chinese schools of acupuncture. The book offers a detailed description of the anatomy and morphology of the ear, acupoints on the ear and their localizations, as well as specific points for ear acupuncture. Dr. Rubach, with over 20 years experience as a practitioner and teacher, provides valuable information in an easy-to-read, helpful format.
You will learn how to use ear acupuncture safely and effectively. Large-format, graphic images are used to clearly show the location of points and the methods of auriculotherapy. The book includes answers to important everyday questions and is a treasury of practical information.
Special features of Principles of Ear Acupuncture :
- A critical review of different methods of stimulation
- A practical compendium of the therapeutic point combinations
- Quick reference section on acupoints and localization
- A question and answer section for instant review
Γλώσσα : Αγγλικά
Principles of Ear Acupuncture: Microsystemof the Auricle - Rubach
- Κατασκευαστής: Thieme
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: EN00015
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 70,00€