Established as the most complete work on the channels, collaterals and points in English, A Manual of Acupuncture has become the gold standard text for students and practitioners of acupuncture.
- Introductory chapters on the channels and collaterals, point categories, point selection methods, point location and needling.
- Illustrations and text descriptions of all primary, extraordinary, divergent, luo-connecting and sinew channels
- The points of the fourteen channels and the extra points with their English name, Chinese name and Chinese character.
- The most exacting and accurate anatomical point locations yet published in any English text with practical point location notes to assist in easy location.
- Nearly 500 illustrations, with a single dedicated illustration for every point.
- Point actions to aid the understanding and memorisation of each point's principal qualities.
- Extensive lists of point indications taken from numerous classical and modern source texts and grouped for ease of reference.
- Substantial commentaries explaining in detail the principal historical and modern applications of the point and drawing on classical and modern texts and the extensive clinical experience of the authors.
- Numerous classical prescriptions showing how the points have been used and combined through nearly two millenia of practice.
- Area illustrations showing the locations of the major points in each region of the body
- Extensive indexes including an index of every point indication
A Manual of Acupuncture - Deadman & Al-Khafaj
- Κατασκευαστής: JOURNAL OF CHINESE MEDICINE PUBLICATIONS
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: EN00010
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 125,00€